Criminal and Family Law Firm in Biloxi Founded by a Mississippi Legend
Tirelessly upholding and preserving the rights of clients
Boyce Holleman served as a district attorney, a state representative and as a lawyer who gave every client personal attention. His exceptional courtroom skills brought just compensation and fair solutions to clients throughout southern Mississippi, resulting in a portion of 23rd Street in Gulfport being renamed Boyce Holleman Boulevard — a tribute to his dedication to justice and legal service to the community.
At Boyce Holleman & Associates in Gulfport, Mississippi, you will find attorneys and a staff who honor Boyce Holleman's legacy by continuing his tradition of excellence. Every client and every case gets the level of service long established by our founder.
An attorney in Gulfport who goes the extra mile for family law clients
We give every case — from personal injury to divorce — 150 percent effort, representing clients with honesty, integrity and confidence. But we know that family law matters require special attention. Our law firm proudly assists clients in Gulfport with all aspects of divorce and family law. When you choose to retain our services, you receive the help of an experienced and sympathetic legal team that is prepared to explore every option to help you win your case.
What you will find at Boyce Holleman & Associates
Boyce Holleman & Associates is made up of experienced professionals who have honed their craft over the course of many years. In addition, attorney Tim Holleman, who is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, was selected as a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers — less than 1 percent of attorneys are asked to be in this group.
Whether you need assistance with a personal injury, criminal law or family law matter in Gulfport, an attorney at our firm is here to help. When you seek our counsel, you will find the following:
- Attorneys who have obtained millions for injury victims: Nothing can fully compensate you for serious injuries from an auto accident or a loved one's wrongful death in a workplace accident, but at Biloxi law firm Boyce Holleman & Associates', we have negotiated settlements and litigated cases that have provided millions of dollars in compensation to our clients.
- A focus on families: When families face major changes, such as divorce, division of property, child custody and adoption, our family law attorneys have a thorough understanding of all the issues involved.
- A criminal defense lawyer on your side: If you have been arrested for a serious crime, you need a serious defense. Our criminal defense law firm has a strong reputation for defending clients against charges of felony DUI, white collar crimes and violent crimes in Biloxi and throughout Mississippi.
- A lawyer for business and government matters: We understand your concerns and priorities — and we are here to help your business or the government entity you represent.
- Experienced trial lawyers: Even when a case is settled before trial, having an attorney with extensive and successful trial experience can benefit your case. We are known in Gulfport and across Mississippi for our abilities in civil and criminal courtrooms throughout southern Mississippi.
- A friendly, welcoming office: At Boyce Holleman & Associates, you will find friendly attorneys and staff. You will never be a number at our firm. You will be you — an important client.
Committed to serving you
Boyce Holleman & Associates is proud to help residents of Mississippi with a variety of legal matters. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us 24/7 by phone at 228-863-3142 or via our convenient online form. We have flexible office hours, readily available parking and are located near public transportation. For personal injury cases, we operate on a contingency basis and can visit you at your home or hospital bed.
Credit cards accepted. La traducción es disponible para nuestros clientes que hablan español.