Legal Help You Can Count on from an Experienced Wills and Estates Lawyer in Biloxi
Serving Biloxi and Gulfport, MS
It is never too soon to begin planning for the future of your family and generations to come. We at Boyce Holleman & Associates have assisted residents of Mississippi with will and estate matters since 1950. Trusted, professional and caring, our prestigious law firm strives to bring the highest level of legal service to every client who walks through our doors.
What we can do for you
Each wills and estates lawyer at our firm has the skill and experience to assist you in the most professional manner. Prior to planning your estate or handling a will-related matter, you should always consult with an attorney. If your will or other type of estate document is not properly drafted, your beneficiaries may suffer the consequences.
Our law firm is equipped to help clients with the following estate planning matters:
- Wills: A carefully drafted will can make sure your family understands how your property should be divided in the event of your death. When you make a last will and testament, you save your family many complications during a time of grief.
- Durable power of attorney: The function of a durable power of attorney is to make medical decisions and manage finances for a loved one who becomes incapacitated due to injury or illness.
- Living will: Along with durable powers of attorney, a living will can guide your family and doctors in making medical decisions.
- Probate: A wills and estates lawyer at our firm can help you and your family through the probate process in Biloxi — opening the estate of a loved one, gathering the assets and debts, distributing the estate and closing the estate. We handle both testate (with a will) probate and intestate (without a will) probate.
- Will contests: If you believe a will is invalid or if your family is experiencing disagreement over the credibility of a will, our experienced trial lawyers can provide you with sound guidance.
When you need a family law lawyer to look out for your best interests and assist you with wills and estate planning, the Boyce Holleman law firm is here for you.
Guiding Mississippi residents with will and estate matters for more than 60 years
At Boyce Holleman & Associates, we know that you want what is best for your family. If you need competent and knowledgeable assistance with any aspect of wills and estates law, let our firm give you the help you deserve. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, contact us 24/7 by phone at 228-863-3142 or via our convenient online form. We have flexible office hours, readily available parking and are located near public transportation.
Credit cards accepted. La traducción es disponible para nuestros clientes que hablan español.