Let a Reputable Team of Adoption Lawyers in Biloxi Assist You
A family-owned law firm with more than 60 years of experience in adoption law
Adopting a child can be an exciting and life-changing decision. At Boyce Holleman & Associates, we take great satisfaction in assisting families with adoption matters. When you visit our friendly and welcoming office in Gulfport, Mississippi, you can expect to be treated with the highest level of respect and courtesy. Efficient and experienced, our team of highly qualified adoption lawyers can review your case and provide you with solid advice on how you should move forward.
Our law firm assists clients with all aspects of the adoption process. We can negotiate adoption contracts, help you fill out legal paperwork and explain to you the adoption laws in Mississippi.
Additionally, the Boyce Holleman law firm can provide you with unparalleled legal service for the following types of adoption-related matters:
- Adoption agencies: Our law firm represents adoption agencies and parents in out-of-state and international adoptions.
- Closed and open adoptions: We handle closed adoptions (when the birth parent is unknown to the adoptive parents) and open adoptions (when the birth mother meets the adoptive parents).
- Stepparent adoptions: If you are a stepfather or stepmother who wishes to adopt your spouse's biological child, talk to an attorney about your particular situation.
- Grandparent adoptions: When a child loses a parent through death or through a tragedy such as substance abuse or mental illness, grandparents or other relatives often embrace the role of parents. Talk to a lawyer about grandparent adoptions.
- Litigated adoptions: When there is a question about the validity of an adoption, we bring our extensive trial experience to our clients.
Every adoption case is different. While some are processed without problems or delay, others can involve more complicated issues. Our lawyers are prepared to stand by your side and help you in every possible way with your adoption case in Biloxi.
In addition to adoption, as skilled family law attorneys, we are able to assist clients with a variety of issues including divorce, child custody and guardianships.
Reliable adoption help from an accomplished family law firm in Mississippi
We at Boyce Holleman & Associates work unremittingly to assist adoption and family law clients in resolving their cases as quickly as possible. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, contact us 24/7 by phone at 228-863-3142 or via our convenient online form. We have flexible office hours, readily available parking and are located near public transportation.
Credit cards accepted. La traducción es disponible para nuestros clientes que hablan español.