Seek Trustworthy Advice in Gulfport from an Experienced Family Law Attorney in Mississippi
Providing the community with sound legal support for more than 60 years
Boyce Holleman & Associates has served residents in Gulfport, Biloxi and throughout Mississippi for more than a half of century. Our highly regarded and well-respected law firm assists clients with a variety of family law matters. As a family-run law firm, we understand that issues like divorce, spousal support and child custody can be emotional. Each family law attorney at our Gulfport law firm has the experience, knowledge and compassion to help you with whatever legal issue you face.
Family law cases we handle
Our firm doesn't just resolve cases — we build lasting relationships with real people. When you retain our services for a family law matter, you gain the support of Biloxi divorce attorneys who can also assist you with criminal law and personal injury issues.
At the Boyce Holleman law firm, we have extensive experience handling the following types of family law cases:
- Adoptions: We have in-depth knowledge of the procedures involved in adopting children in the State of Mississippi. Our dedicated family law attorneys in Gulfport can guide you through every stage of the process.
- Guardianships: If you need help setting up a guardianship for someone you love, we can promptly give you the knowledgeable advice you deserve.
- Divorce: Divorce can be devastating for everyone involved. Our lawyers are extremely experienced and successful trial lawyers who can fight for your best interests.
- Wills and estates: Whether you need help with estate planning or the validation of a will, our dedicated staff and skilled attorneys are eager to assist you.
- Property division: One of the most contested issues in divorce is property division; we can help you create a list of your marital and nonmarital properties.
- Spousal support: We routinely assist divorce clients with matters related to alimony or spousal support.
- Child support: If you are the custodial parent, our firm can fight fiercely on your behalf.
- Child custody: As a family-run law firm, we recognize how important obtaining custody of your child is to you. When you choose our firm to represent you, you gain a team of aggressive attorneys who are ready to work tirelessly to uphold your rights.
Get competent legal help from a family-owned Mississippi law firm
We handle family law issues with the utmost sensitivity, skill and discretion. No matter what legal matter is disrupting your family, Boyce Holleman & Associates is ready to stand by your side. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, contact us 24/7 by phone at 228-863-3142 or via our convenient online form. We have flexible office hours, readily available parking and are located near public transportation.
Credit cards accepted. La traducción es disponible para nuestros clientes que hablan español.