Let Our Skilled Criminal Law Attorneys Build You a Solid Defense
Serving clients throughout Biloxi and Gulfport since 1950
An arrest for any type of crime can cause anxiety, stress and frustration for you and your entire family. One of the most important decisions you can make after police take you into custody is to contact a reputable criminal defense lawyer in Biloxi. At Boyce Holleman & Associates, we have been defending individuals facing criminal prosecution in Mississippi for more than 60 years. We understand how serious your situation is and our team of dedicated attorneys is prepared to rush to your side and help you build a strong defense.
Types of criminal law cases we handle
Boyce Holleman & Associates is known for its aggressive and trustworthy trial attorneys. We recognize that you need experienced legal help no matter what type of criminal charges you face. Our Gulfport lawyers promptly assist clients with the following types of criminal law cases:
- DUI/DWI: If arrested for a DUI, you could face jail time, penalties and suspension of your license. We know how the prosecution operates and we know how to combat DUI charges.
- White collar crimes: Crimes like fraud, embezzlement and bribery are white collar offenses. These crimes are penalized by long prison sentences and expensive fines. We can investigate your case, gather evidence and build a solid defense for you.
- Drug crimes: An accusation of any type of drug crime in Biloxi, from possession to distribution, demands the assistance of a highly qualified criminal defense attorney.
- Assault and battery: Depending on the circumstances, an assault and battery can be a misdemeanor or a felony. If convicted of this crime, you could receive jail time and could have difficulty in your personal and professional life.
- Murder and manslaughter: Murder and manslaughter are some of the most serious charges a person can face. If you or someone you love is charged with either of these crimes, you must retain skilled counsel as soon as possible.
We at Boyce Holleman & Associates are extremely experienced and successful criminal defense lawyers. Whether you face charges for drunk driving or assault and battery, we are ready to fight tirelessly to defend your rights.
A well-known and respected Mississippi criminal defense law firm
When an arrest disrupts your family, Boyce Holleman & Associates is here to provide you with the guidance and support you need. Our team of experienced and skilled attorneys will fight hard to keep you out of jail. To schedule a free consultation with one of our dedicated lawyers, contact us 24/7 by phone at 228-863-3142 or via our convenient online form. We have flexible office hours, readily available parking and are located near public transportation.
Credit cards accepted. La traducción es disponible para nuestros clientes que hablan español.