Tim Holleman was born in Wiggins, Mississippi, on June 17, 1956. He is married to Lisa and has two children. He has practiced law for almost twenty-six (26) years being admitted to practice in January 1981. He primarily specializes in severe personal injury litigation, including automobile accidents, defective products, medical malpractice and other negligence claims. He also specializes in insurance coverage disputes. He also defends criminal cases in both the State and Federal Courts.
- Mississippi, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- All Federal Courts in the State of Mississippi
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law 1980
- B.A., University of Mississippi 1978
Awards and recognition
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Super Lawyer
- Best Lawyers in America
- American College of Trial Lawyers
Get help from a distinguished law firm
Boyce Holleman & Associates is well known and respected in Mississippi for standing up for the rights of clients and providing unparalleled legal service. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us 24/7 by phone at 228-863-3142 or via our convenient online form. We have flexible office hours, readily available parking and are located near public transportation. For personal injury cases, we operate on a contingency basis and can visit you at your home or hospital bed.
Credit cards accepted. La traducción es disponible para nuestros clientes que hablan español.