Family-Run Law Firm Comprises Experienced Criminal Law, Family Law, and Personal Injury Attorneys in Gulfport
Lawyers serving Mississippi since 1950
When Boyce Holleman began practicing law in 1950, he set high standards for his law firm. Today, at the law firm that continues to bear his name, his sons and other staff members remain committed to meeting those high standards.
An understanding team of divorce and family lawyers in Biloxi, MS
If you are facing a delicate question of family law, you need the assistance of an experienced lawyer. For more than 60 years, Boyce Holleman & Associates has provided the community with trustworthy legal help for family law matters. As a family-run law firm, we understand that issues like divorce can be emotionally trying for all parties involved. When you retain our services in Biloxi, you can expect to work directly with experienced and compassionate divorce lawyers at every stage of your family law case.
A tough but caring team of personal injury and criminal defense lawyers in Gulfport, MS. When a legal dilemma threatens to disrupt your life, you need a law firm you can count on to explain your rights and your choices, a law firm known for toughness in the courtroom and at the negotiating table, a law firm that cares about you and your legal matter. For skilled guidance with a personal injury or criminal law issue, contact Boyce Holleman & Associates in Gulfport, Mississippi.
Our areas of practice include the following:
- Family law: Our Biloxi attorneys handle family law issues including divorce, property division, child custody and support, spousal support, adoption, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Personal injury: Our personal injury attorneys help clients in Biloxi who have been injured in car accidents and truck accidents, by dangerous products, in accidents caused by dangerous premises, because of medical negligence, or in on-the-job accidents (workers' compensation).
- Criminal defense: If you have been arrested for felony DUI, fraud, embezzlement, domestic violence, drug possession, assault and battery, homicide or any other criminal offense, talk to a defense attorney in Gulfport before you talk to anyone else.
- Wills and probate: Our lawyers help clients draft wills, create powers of attorney, probate estates and contest wills.
- Employment law: We work with businesses and government entities to defend against wrongful termination and allegations of discrimination.
- Governmental law: Our law firm represents government entities in a wide range of issues.
- Business law: If you are starting a business or if your business is facing legal issues, talk to an experienced business attorney at Boyce Holleman & Associates.
A dedicated group of Mississippi attorneys
People in southern Mississippi have trusted Boyce Holleman & Associates with important legal matters since 1950. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us 24/7 by phone at 228-863-3142 or via our convenient online form. We have flexible office hours, readily available parking and are located near public transportation. For personal injury cases, we operate on a contingency basis and can visit you at your home or hospital bed.
Credit cards accepted. La traducción es disponible para nuestros clientes que hablan español.